Conditions of sale
At GWS Parts we aim to please and prefer long term relations over short term gains. If you ever experience problems with any of our products, then just let us know and we will try to come to a suitable solution. Having said that, as any other company we do have some ground rules that apply to our sales:
- Our offers are valid for a period of 30 days and parts are always offered subject to continued availability.
- For orders below EUR 250,- we charge a EUR 40,- handling fee.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the costs of shipping are not included in our offers.
- All sales are final. Return of faulty parts must be previously authorized by GWS. No credit note will be issued for any unauthorized return.
- The request for such authorization must be received by GWS within 30 days following the parts delivery.
- The part must be received by GWS within 2 months following the authorization. Beyond these 2 months, return authorization is cancelled and no credit note shall be issued.
- Parts and materials are offered subject to continued availability.
- For all repair quotes, a EUR 300 fee will be invoiced to the customer in case the part can't be fixed or if the customer refuses to pay the repair costs
Our offers, deliveries and contracts are subject to ‘the METAALUNIE CONDITIONS’ filed with the Court Registry in Rotterdam on 1 January 2008. A copy of these conditions can be obtained upon request.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.